Wednesday, October 05, 2005

"Shake! Shake! Shake! " - Cat

Personally, night shots are difficult for me to do. Mainly because I usually have a window sill as my tripod (I really need to get one of those) making most of my shots shakey and blurry.

I already have quite a collection of night shots, but most of them never satisfied me. But regardless of that, I've decided to post them here and see how they fare.
Okay ba?




READ ME READ ME!

Just a note, once you've finished reading this post, this blog will officially be on hiatus for the next two months. I'll be away for a while overseas (back to New Zealand), so I wont be able to take shots of the beautiful Philippines. Unless you want to see shots of Middle Earth? All those who want to see shots of NZ say "Aye!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home