Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Oasis in Ortigas


Metrowalk | July 2005


Metrowalk bw| July 2005



Metrowalk. Reminds me of a postcard.
It's one of three locations in Manila where I feel lazy and hyper, while making me capable of concentrating on my schoolwork (during the days I went to school, off course).

It's one of those places where I feel like an independent college student, living the Felicity life - minus the hair cutting. I've always dreamed of living alone while studying (odd I know), so I find it absolutely ironic that I'm stuck living the opposite, without a choice until January. *pouts*

Unionbank | July 2005

2 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ralph,

I think your shot of Metrowalk is awesome. Would you mind very much if I used it for a project. I'd take a picture of it myself only...err, am cramming.

Hope you say yes.

Cheers!

PS. I really enjoyed reading your entries and experiencing things around me through someone else's eyes.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Ralph Hilaga said...

Sure go ahead :) I just hope I replied in time before your deadline.

Take care buddy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home