Monday, October 24, 2005

"Reminds me of me when I was a kid"

Yesterday my Dad forced my sister and i to do a babysitting job. Honestly, babysitting is not our thing, or at least my thing. But we had no choice.
But it was alright. All we had to do was to accompany the kids to the playground.
Not hard at all right?

This is Joy, a cousin of ours on the swing (ain't she just cute).
She's what you call 'maldaldal', or basically one who talks constantly.

Reylene, my little sister, was for some reason very 'private' you could say.
She liked to walk off and spend time by herself on the swings...

Reminds me of me when I was a kid.

I caught this shot of her while I was proclaiming
"King of the castle"
on top of the jungle gym... to myself.

This is me, completely bored and a bit tired, right after
helping some of the kids on the swings.
The sun was so kind yesterday. It wasn't too hot, yet it still made the grass brighter.

My little brother here, RJ, is having a go at the jungle gym.
He only made it to the next bar before giving up and
heading back to the slide...

Reminds me of me when I was a kid.

This is our cousin Koy, Joy's brother. Their names rhyme, I know.
But I think his real name is something like... Allan... or Ephren...
Not really sure, I'm used to calling him by his nickname 'Koy'.
He's lying down on the slide and i'm not really sure why.

Reyma taking a break from babysitting.

Reylene, the happy one. I decided to join her since she was
all the way on the other side of the playground.
She must really love the swings.

RJ and Reyma having a toast after an afternoon of fun.

P.S.
Soft Drinks are best served in plastic bags.

1 Comments:

At 3:08 AM, Blogger shiney teeth and me said...

wow... totally love your shots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home